All it takes is to create an account submitting your headshot, resume, and online link to your demo reel. If you do not currently have a demo reel, you may submit a link to a self-tape of a scene you perform with a reader, with no regional dialect other than your own. Commercial, Voiceover, Stunt, Musical Theater, Singing, and Foreign Language reels are NOT accepted. We will review your application within 48 business hours.
You must be 18 years or older to apply.
Where Actors Find Success:
A Message from the Executive Director
Benefits of Membership
- Members-only Casting Database used by hundreds of NYC & LA casting directors and filmmakers. Casting Directors from major TV networks, Ellen Parks Casting, Barden/Schnee, Playwrights Horizons, dozens of commercial casting offices, and more use our database of members to find top talent! It was used by CD Francine Maisler to cast BIRDMAN with Michael Keaton and Oscar Nominee Chazz Palminteri used it to cast his feature film.
- Classes and Intensives with leading Casting Directors are valuable opportunities to gain On-Camera experience and get constructive feedback from the best in the industry. A video clip of your work is often available to you by email.
- Private Appointments and Industry Panels help you effortlessly stand out from the crowd. They are the BEST opportunity to present yourself to as many Agents & Managers as possible!
- Special Programs are exciting programs which offer focused & extended attention to very specific goals. Popular offerings include our Atlanta Trip and the NYC Trip as well as our Bridge Program.
- Master Classes with industry legends including Oscar nominees Kathleen Turner & Chazz Palminteri.
- Grad Filmmaker Showcases with the next generation of writers & directors at USC Cinematic Arts, NYU Tisch, & Columbia University.
- Private Coaching is available to help fine tune your work and to address and fix obstacles.
- Live Interactive Online Classes so you can make industry connections from anywhere in the world (in your yoga pants!).
- Bi-Coastal Membership allows you to easily transfer your membership between our studios in New York City & Los Angeles.
After taking class with TV director/producer Tom Verica, Amy BOOKED a role on his new Netflix series!
Rosco was called in and SIGNED with top Southeast agents Dawn & George Landrum after meeting them in an Online Private Appointment.
After attending the Online LA Agent Panel, I was called in by THREE different agents. I SIGNED with Master Talent Agency.
“Signed a really good guy last time. And the time before I signed 3 actors, 2 of which are working, one being Isabella Oliveira who now recurs on the new SELENA series on Netflix.” – Manager Mitch Clem
“I participated in Andy Roth’s VO Class in December, and it was incredible. One of the agents he brought in for the Showcase (Jason Sasportas from Stewart Talent) connected with me after, and we have begun a working relationship. Just awesome.
Thanks for providing the “space” for us to workout our craft during this whole mess. Y’all rock! ”
I loved the classes we had in person at the LA location and was so hesitant to try them online this past year (I think as many of us were) but it was INCREDIBLE. My favorite was a three weeker with CD Jenn Presser. The third week she gave me a scene with a character from Claws (definitely not something any other CD had given me before). It was so fun to be pushed but also to be seen. I love being connected with actors from the east coast and overseas.
I think David Vaccari’s class was one of the most specific & helpful that I have taken. David really teaches you how to break down a tv/film scene, how to use camera angles, how to delineate your thought process in your prep – and helps you keep your acting human – how to be your true self mixed with the script. He has an actual technique that he teaches! And he makes it all happen in a non-stressful atmosphere. He really wants all of us to do our best! Don’t miss his class- I will take it again just because I enjoyed it so much!!
Patrick was called in and SIGNED with New Mexico agent Carissa Mitchell after meeting her in an Online Private Appointment.
After the Atlanta Trip, I signed with Privilege Talent. Through them, I auditioned for a Supporting Lead in a studio film, a Supporting Lead in a Cable TV mini-series, and a Co-Star on a network show. We’re also continuing our relationship while I hustle in NYC. Atlanta truly is a self tape town.
After attending the Online LA Manager Panel, I received interest from three managers, then met and SIGNED with 3G Entertainment. So thankful to Next Level for the format especially the 1-minute pitch.
“I had so much success with the Advanced Industry Workshop. I BOOKED TWO commercials from my new commercial agent that I met at AIW. AND I am getting auditions regularly from my new TV/Film agent that I met at AIW as well!”
After attending the Atlanta Trip, Sinem was called in and SIGNED by PLAY Talent Agency. She then tested for a PILOT!
Chineze was called in by Paul Trusik, Shannon Pierce, and SIGNED by Symmetry Entertainment and Nicole of Elev8 Talent Agency on our recent LA Trip!
After taking class with director Alec Smight, Tim was called in and BOOKED a GUEST STAR on a Network Procedural!
After attending the Bridge Program, Delilah was called in and SIGNED with a manager. She then BOOKED A RECURRING ROLE on Showtime’s BILLIONS right out the gate.
After attending the Atlanta Trip, Kevin was called in and SIGNED with SY Talent!
After meeting in class, filmmaker David Spaltro added a role for Fiona into his feature Dark Exorcism and she went on to win several awards for her performance!
While on the LA trip, Nicole was signed both commercially and theatrically by SOVEREIGN TALENT. She was then brought in to audition for a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE.
After attending The Bridge Program, Tommy signed with Judy Boals and BOOKED a RECURRING role on Netflix’s “13 Reasons Why!””
After attending the Atlanta Trip, Ken was SIGNED by Atlanta Models & Talent and then BOOKED CW’s LEGACIES!
After participating in the Bridge Program, Ashlei was called in to audition for the Ivo Van Hove Broadway revival of “The Crucible” . She played the role of Susannah Walcott and then became the understudy for Emmy in the the Tony winning production of “A Doll’s House, Pt . Two.”
After taking part in the Advanced Industry Workshop, Abby signed across the board with BLOC and immediately booked a TV co-star role and a Subway commercial!
After taking class with TV director/producer Tom Verica, Jessica BOOKED a role on his new Netflix series!
“After attending the Advanced Industry Workshop, I was called in and SIGNED by a Legit Agent, Manager, and a Commercial Agent!”
The Industry’s Premier Networking Studio
The Next Level Experience: What Sets Us Apart
The Industry Leader for 30 Years
All it takes is to create an account submitting your headshot, resume, and online link to your demo reel. If you do not currently have a demo reel, you may submit a link to a self-tape of a scene you perform with a reader, with no regional dialect other than your own. Commercial, Voiceover, Stunt, Musical Theater, Singing, and Foreign Language reels are NOT accepted.. We will review your application within 48 business hours.
You must be 18 years or older to apply.