LA Trip Registration Page: June 20 - 24
Dates: Thu 6/20 @ 5pm
Meets 4 times: 6/20 @ 3pm 6/21 @ 3pm 6/22 @ 10:45am 6/23 @ 10:45am
CLICK HERE for the NOVEMBER TRIP INTEREST LIST
IN 4 DAYS:
Showcase for 19 Agents & Managers!
Work with Primetime TV Casting Directors!
Identify your West Coast BRAND with Marketing Gurus!
60+ MEETINGS FROM OUR 2018 LA TRIPS:
• AVALON ARTISTS called in SIX actors
• STEIN ENTERTAINMENT called in THREE actors
• TRUSIK MANAGEMENT called in THREE actors
• SILVERHARDT MANAGEMENT called in FOUR actors
• 4TH DIMENSION called in FOUR actors
ACTORS SIGNED FROM RECENT TRIPS:
• Julie Reyes SIGNED with 4TH DIMENSION MANAGEMENT
• Brian Falduto SIGNED with STEIN MANAGEMENT GROUP
• Abigail Arnold Ochs SIGNED with MARQUE ENTERTAINMENT
• Allie Leonard SIGNED with AVALON ARTISTS
• Cassandra Dunn SIGNED with CARRIE MACY TALENT
• Edan Heymann SIGNED with MARQUE ENTERTAINMENT
Limited to only 16 actors.
Click HERE for more Info!
About LA TRIP▼
Four days, 2 Casting Directors classes, 19 Agents and Managers, and 2 Marketing experts geared towards putting your best foot forward in Los Angeles.
About Arlie Day▼
Arlie Day began her career in casting in 2005 for NBC. She later became the associate to Bacharach/O’Neill Casting from 2006-2011 working on over a dozen network pilots and television shows including ABC’s “Brothers & Sisters”, NBC’s “Are You There, Chelsea?”, "Bunheads" for ABC Family and “Alphas” for SyFy. She has also cast several independent features on her own including, "Mamitas", "Broken Bridges", "The Well" and "Escape from Polygamy" as well as "Thinspiration" for Lifetime. She just wrapped the feature "10.0 The Big One" on her own and a CBS pilot for Jeanie Bacharach. She then worked with Jennifer Cooper, whos office casts several network television shows as well as features. After working independently on features, she then partnered with Risa Bramon Garcia working on television projects.Currently Arlie is a Head CD with LINDA LOWY CASTING.
About Byron Beane▼
Byron has a decade of experience in casting, talent management, and producing. He began his career in entertainment studying as an actor in New York City, and then moved to the business side to help champion actors and guide their careers.